Last updated: 15.04.2023
AssettoCorsaMods.io ("us", "we", or "our") operates the AssettoCorsaMods.io website (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. The types of data we collect may include:
- Personal Data (such as your name, email address, and other contact information);
- Usage Data (such as information on how the Service is accessed and used).
2. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
3. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend our rights or property;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- Protect against legal liability.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Links to Other Sites
8. Your Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal data, such as the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal data. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact Us" section below.
9. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.